Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hassle to get free candy


Transaction
(2) Hershey's Almond Joy Pieces (10 oz) $6
(1) Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers (70 ct) $19
Get $5 ECB wyb $25 of Huggies Products
(1) CVS Hand & Face Washcloths $2.99

Used
25% off total purchase excludes sale and clearance items email offer (took off $0.75)
(1) $2/2 Hershey's Stand Up Bags of drops, minis, or pieces (8 oz or larger) exp. 6/26/11 (SS 5/1/11)
(2) $2/1 Hershey's or Reese's Pieces, Drops, or Minis (8 oz or larger) CRT
(1) $2/1 any CVS Hand Wipes (28 ct or larger) CRT
(1) $3/1 Huggies Diapers printable (bricks.coupons.com)
$16 ECB from Neutrogena Suncare, Beauty Club Reward, green bag tag

Total before coupons: $27.99
TOTAL AFTER COUPONS: $2.16 (including tax)
Received $5 ECB

I came back to the store to get diapers. I finished my stock of W Diapers. I had to rering the transaction a few times because I wasn't comfortable with my OOP. This made me realize that the candy deal had to be both the same to get the sale price of 2/$6. Otherwise it was ringing anywhere from $3.99-$4.59 depending on the candy you got. And the end the cashier even shorted me $0.15 and when I asked for it back she said I must have dropped it. I gotta admit I was trying to balance checking out and making sure Asha didn't jump out of the cart. After looking around I still couldn't find it. I still think she didn't give the correct change. I don't care if it was $0.15 or $15, money is money.

No comments:

Post a Comment