Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hesitant to try a deal

Transaction #1
(1) Got2B Dry Shampoo (4.3 oz) $2.99
(7) Chapstick (0.15 oz) $6.93
Used
(1) $3/1 Got2B Full Size Product exp. 5/12/12 (RP 2/12/12) (adjusted)
(7) $1/1 ChapStick Lip Care (February Walgreens Book) (adjusted)
Total before coupons: $9.92
TOTAL AFTER COUPONS: $0.77 (just sales tax)
The whole week I stayed away from the chapstick because I didn't want to deal with beepage from the coupon booklet but after reading from several blogs and people getting anywhere from 40-100 chapstick (damn!!!) I decided to try it. The register automatically adjusted the booklet coupon. All the free stuff I missed out because I didn't wanna try it. There is a deal on Got2B products selling for BOGO 2/$5.99. But since they didn't have any products beside spiking putty, the manager, after fussing a little gave me the Dry Shampoo for half the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment