Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy 24th Birthday to Me :)



THANK YOU FOR MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT GG


Now growing older, we're not into big celebrations. As long as there is good food and presents, it's all good. This morning I was woken up by 10 by the delivery lady. She's trying to figure out how to get through the front gate. I wasn't able to take a picture of the unopened present since Asha went straight for it. Mom and Asha surprised me with a $1,000 check (wondering if the amount is gonna go up every year since her gifts are usually money). Funny thing...this whole time I was thinking I was gonna get my mom an iPAD for her birthday since she mentioned in passing that she wanted one and I was gonna use it with her. Now I found out that she was trying to get me to research prices and specifically what kind so she could buy it for me. Never once did I mention I wanted it but thanks for the thought mom. I rather get a top of the line laptop instead of an iPAD (can't believe I just said that). Also thanks for the curry chicken and rice (don't be sad GG, you'll get your share when you come visit).

It's sucks not having your whole family with you on your special day. Missing you Kevin, Christine, and papa.

Thanks mom for all you have done for us and continue doing. Hopefully in the coming years I will be able to take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment